Affirmations have long been a tool used to create changes in the patterns that are a part of our lives. It has long been an accepted fact that our perceptions create our realities and affirmations are one way to shift our focus and enlighten our realities. A very good friend of mine, Mary Peeler, is a master of creating and collecting affirmations. Below are some she has gathered … If you want to see more of her work visit her website . Try some of them on for size and watch them change your lives.
p.s. proper use of affirmations means your repeat them as frequently as you can during the day (without being obnoxious). Give yourself a few weeks to see real difference in you lives.
1. Thank you for all my blessings and all the blessings I am receiving. Joe Vitale
2. Each and every day in every single way I am getting better and better. This is from the one of the fathers of affirmations, Emile Coue
3. I truly accept the world the way it is. By becoming detached, I reach a higher level of energy within me. Stuart Wilde
1. Thank YOU for this opportunity to share prosperity. Catherine Ponder – my favorite affirmation of all time.
2. Riches and Wealth are the offspring of thought and I always choose abundance as my rightful inheritance. Mary Peeler
3. Let there be peace within my walls and prosperity within my palaces. Catherine Ponder
4. I now have the perfect job, that I love, working with the people I love and who love me, earning a boat load of money. Peter Boyle – Everyone loves Raymond
1. I am surrounded by love. All is well. Louise Hay
2.My partner is the love of my life. We adore each other. Louise Hay
3.Today I joyfully abandon my old fears and negativity and am instead happily embracing the positive possibilities. Mary Peeler